Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get my private road graded?
See Road Department section. You must have a permit and qualify.

Is the county under a Burn Ban?
Check media announcements and local newspaper, or call the County Judge’s office.
(479) 474-1511

Where do I pay my traffic fines?
If you need to appear to appeal the ticket, check the front of the ticket and it will tell you location you are required to go.

Please check the back of the ticket for the law enforcement stamp. This is the location you will go to pay your fine. Correct change, exact amount, in cash accepted only.

What are the Courthouse hours of operation?
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Some offices may be closed from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. for lunch. If in doubt, please call that office.

When is my court date?
Call the Circuit Clerk at 474-1821 for schedule.

Who do I call about my jury duty?
Call Judge Gary Cottrell’s office at 474-7604.